Skip to content
Welcome to Pacific Remodeling! By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website.
- Use of our Website
- You may only use our website for lawful purposes.
- You may not use our website to engage in any activity that is fraudulent, illegal, or malicious.
- You may not use our website to transmit any viruses, worms, or other harmful code.
- Intellectual Property
- Our website and its content, including text, images, and software, are protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not use our website or its content for any commercial purposes without our express written consent.
- You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, or display our website or its content without our express written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website.
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Governing Law
- These Terms and your use of our website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [State], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Any disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms or our website will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Changes to these Terms
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon posting.
- Your continued use of our website after any changes to these Terms are posted will be deemed acceptance of those changes.